Friday, March 13, 2009

friday the 13th .... my inspiration

rough and unedited..but here we go!!

Know

I know you
you were once
my hero

i know you
you were once
my shelter

i know you
you were once
my passion
(my desire)

I know you
you were once
the arms that held me close
never letting me go

I know you
you were once
my light

my warmth

my smile

my everything

I know you
you were once
a part of me

i know you
WE were once
inseperable

I know you
we were once
smiling together

I know you
you keep
haunting my dreams

I see you there
at the end of the maze

I know you
I love you with
every fiber of my being
down to my last breath

I will say
I know you
But do you know me

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Name

What, by that,
is in a name

Is a name your
identity, or does
it define who
you are

Or is it nothing,
just sound to fill
an empty void of
loneliness, our own
yearning

learning towards
something...more

Is a name a
word used to call
to call out for
loved ones

Maybe that is why
I know no names
I once was loved
But he left me

I did know names
but not anymore
I do have a name
but no one calls it out

It is a name
lost forever
there it floats
in the sea of
my unhappiness
waiting to be pulled
to shore

but no one is here
no one is there
i am utterly
....
ALONE

In the silence
of my own
tears

Just me

And I

Without

A name


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your smile
It haunts me

You were once
a part of me

we were once
something

i love you
i always have

no matter how many times
you hurt me,
you let me fall,
you kill make me cry

i can't turn my
eyes away from your face
from your piercing eyes

you sit there
looking away
acting like i
don't exist

and maybe i don't

do i?

No comments:

Post a Comment